Mackinnon Bruce are currently partnered with an exciting Biotech company based in Cambridge, MA. The company is a leading cell therapy company developing cellular medicines to address a range of patient populations suffering devastating diseases. They have asked MBI to identify and attract a passionate VP of Neurology who is interested in working with a company committed to advancing cellular therapies for the benefit of patients.
The position will join the company in the New York site and sit within the Research Leadership team. The individual will oversee the internal and external neuroscience research programs as well as providing management to a team of Director-level colleagues. The individual in this role will drive the neuroscience pipeline from concept through to animal proof of concept.
- Strong Scientific track record and experience in a fast-paced biotech environment.
- PhD in a relevant scientific discipline or M.D.
- Minimum of 12+ years of relevant experience.
- In-depth knowledge of neurology, neurological diseases, and stem cell biology.
- Proven ability to lead within a collaborative and cross-functional matrixed team.
This is an exciting time to join a growing innovative company at the forefront of Cell Therapy who are really focusing on the benefits of therapies for patients.