Mackinnon Bruce International are engaged by a General Contractor on a search for a Superintendent with Multifamily experience. The position includes some brilliant benefits including 401k, life insurance and excellent vacation benefits.
As a Superintendent you would be required to manage, promote site safety, and oversee all field operations. The Superintendent will work closely with the rest of the project team to ensure the project schedule is met whilst remaining within budget.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Understand the full project estimate and budget.
- Update project schedules including the addition of quantities and activity.
- Provide technical know-how throughout preconstruction.
- Produce a site logistics plan.
- Mentor more junior individuals.
- Ensure there are no safety hazards on site.
- Conduct onsite safety meetings.
- 4+ years of construction experience in the role of Superintendent
- Degree Educated.
- Multifamily experience including wood frame.
- Previous experience working in Austin.
- Technology skills with experience using different computer programmes