Mackinnon Bruce International are working with a Global Management and Consultancy firm to recruit a role in their core vertical market of Environment and Water.
Our client has enjoyed continued growth and expansion, developing into a Fortune 500 company, operating in over 40 countries across the globe, becoming one of the world’s largest professional services firms. Continuously providing future ready infrastructure has allowed the client to develop a unique understanding of planning and delivery – defining them as an industry leader.
Our client is looking for a Senior / Associate Civil Engineer , to be based in Brisbane, Australia, to work within their Water / Wastewater vertical.
This individual will join their team of water professionals delivering a variety of projects to public and private sector clients on a local and national scale.
The Senior Civil Engineer will play an integral role within the Water team, monitoring, managing and executing the scope of numerous varieties of projects
Senior/ Associate Civil Engineer responsibilities:
- Preparation of client reports for engineering services
- Understand the commercial requirements within the engineering business
- Encourage a culture of technical excellence within the Hydraulics/Civils team
- Regularly seek business opportunities via effective Client-centric practices.
- Perform engineering tasks including Water and Wastewater design and planning
- Work in-partnership with individuals from all areas of the business
- Participate, apply and encourage the continual improvement of best practice OHS&E and Quality systems and behaviours.
- Contribute to Business Development pursuits
- Write winning proposals
- Grow knowledge and fixate on Digital Engineering/BIM-based interdisciplinary coordination constructability and/or project controls.
- Visit and record activities contributing to continuing professional development e.g. achieve Chartered Professional Engineering Status
The ideal candidate will have:
- 10 + years’ experience within the Water / Wastewater field
- Client liaison to develop and maintain relationships
- Exceptional report writing skills
- Pipeline design experience on large Water Infrastructure projects
- Experience managing small teams and overseeing graduates
- Contributed to developing the technical proficiency of others and transferring technical expertise within the company.
- Project Management and/or Design Management experience on projects or programme work packages
Our client offers a wide range of benefits, including:
- Flexi-time and working from home
- Employee reward and recognition programme
- Workplace volunteering / giving
- Corporate employee discounts and offers
- Global manoeuvrability
- Parental leave
- Purchased additional annual leave
- Salary continuance insurance
- Development opportunities (professional and technical)
- Wellness at work and social club