Mackinnon Bruce International is working with an international Real Estate Investment and Asset Management firm on a search for a Senior Manager of Acquisitions to be based in Hamburg, Germany. Our client has offices in several major capital cities across Europe and Asia. Our client has over 30 years of experience in the European real estate markets – particularly across the commercial, hospitality, and industrial space. In 2019, their assets under management were valued at approx. €6 billion. They currently have around 90 employees company-wide.
Our client covers all acquisition, disposal, and management services throughout the investment cycle with its in-house resources. Due to their success in the past year, they are strengthening their team by looking for a Senior Acquisitions Manager who would be able to join as soon as possible.
- Extensive project/deal responsibility
- Independent transaction management
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of incoming offers for on/off-market deals
- Communication with brokers during the purchase review
- Creation of cash flow models
- Communication with potential investors
- Creation of teasers and investment committee presentations
- Execution of property inspections and property tours
- Participation in sales contract negotiations
- Implementation of the commercial due diligence
- Control of the external DD teams in the purchasing process
- Execution of financing inquiries
- Location/Market Analysis
- Utilising your network to acquire new transaction options
- International experience/opportunities within the company and with customers
- Flat hierarchy with short decision-making
- Young and dynamic team with an exciting work atmosphere
- Strong professional and personal development opportunities
- Pleasant and conveniently located workplaces
- Competitive performance-based remuneration with benefits
We are looking for someone with at least 5 years of professional experience in Real Estate investments, strong educational background in either economics, real estate, or industrial engineering, and good language capabilities in German + English.
The ideal candidate should have experience in a comparable position, with proven transaction/asset management/or valuation experience.