Mackinnon Bruce is an International Executive Recruitment Firm focusing on mid-senior level roles across 4 divisions. In the last couple of years, we have grown by 200% and due to the continued growth, we are looking for ambitious individuals to join our team in Leeds as a Recruitment Consultants with a designed fast track career development programme to promote you to senior positions within our business. At Mackinnon Bruce we recognise that ambitious individuals are really looking to join a company where they can progress and develop in their careers.
• A tailored 3-month training programme
• Dedicated L&D team to support and grow your career
• Uncapped Commission
• Flexible Work Schedule – working from home and flexible working hours
• Monthly/Quarterly Incentives – including cash incentives, luxury retail vouchers, iPads & iPhones, and extra holiday days
• Millionaires Club
• Wellbeing Lunch Hour
• Access to Perkbox Benefits
• Paid Charity Work
• Career Development
• Early Finish Friday
• Confidential Counselling
• Unlimited Holidays
• Birthday Off
• Eyecare Vouchers
As a Recruitment Consultant, we will train you to become an industry leading recruitment partner, whereby you will develop new relationships with key companies in your market. Our tailored 3-month training programme can offer you just that! Alongside your divisional manager, you will receive support from our dedicated L&D team who will focus on your onboarding, training, wellbeing as well as your ongoing development within the business. You will work with your divisional managers to create personal progression plans to help you succeed to the best of your ability.
A Typical Day
• Generating new leads with new clients.
• Building key relationships within your market and identifying contacts within the industry.
• Becoming an industry expert within your market.
• Developing your brand across our platforms.
• Developing business through candidate and company led methodologies.
• Interviewing candidates and taking client meetings.
- We are looking for highly motivated, ambitious, and entrepreneurial individuals to join us in Leeds to play a pivotal role in the next step in our journey as a team.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills – ability to speak with candidates and clients confidentially.
- You love to work autonomously and want to build your own business.
- You love to win! You enjoy working in a results-orientated environment.
- You love working as a team – at MBI we are one big family and support one another to do well.
- You love to take ownership of your learning and developing your career.
- Resilient, confident, and humble.
- A genuine interest and enthusiasm for the mentioned markets above.
- A genuine passion to start a career in recruitment.