Permanent or Contract
BSc or Equivalent
Circa €100,000 base, bonus, benefits package
Our client is a leading Environmental and Engineered Systems business with operations across the globe. With manufacturing, sales and service offices in over 100 locations they are a leading international player within industrial, federal and commercial markets and world renowned in the sector.
Due to recent strategic organisational changes our client seeks to employ a commercially biased Legal Counsel with strong contract and claims management experience within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Legal Counsel, reporting to Group Counsel is primarily responsible providing close support to multiple business units in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia on various legal matters.
Further details of anticipated responsibilities are as follows:
- Act as a legal advisor and business partner to management in EMEA as well as a legal advisor to Executive Leadership. Heavy interaction with Legal Departments across the globe
- Responsible for the review, analysis, negotiation and securing approval of contracts related to the sale of equipment, systems and services, including supply agreements, construction contracts, bid and proposals, pilot agreements and licensing agreements
- Provide legal support on a variety of commercial legal issues, including employment, real estate, banking, procurement, intellectual property and compliance arising in the relevant regions
- Support internal and external legal counsel in investigating, managing and resolving conflicts and claims with owners, design professionals, general contractors and subcontractors
- Develop and provide legal and compliance training to organization, and work with senior managers to ensure adherence to corporate policies
- Provide support with corporate transactions, including acquisitions, divestitures and strategic partnering
This is an extremely attractive opportunity to work with a rapidly growing region of a leading player within the environmental market. The business has clear strategy and solid foundation for development; this is an ideal role for a legal professional with solid in-house industry experience to develop their career with a leading international business in a market of significant relevance.