The senior investment manager is responsible for management, control and implementation at the Hamburg location of the projects he carried out from the land acquisition through the planning and realization, the rental until the sale. He is supported by technical project managers. The successful candidate acts both in strategic as well as operational questions in direct coordination with the management Hamburg.
Mackinnon Bruce International’s client is one of the largest German project developers with Branch offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt and Munich. As a commercial real estate Project-development and investment company, our client has a core strategy focus investing in office, hotel and retail property assets with value-added potential in good locations in the German metropolitan regions.
Our client has had an incredibly successful year and is strengthen in multiple areas. They are looking to bring an experienced real estate professional to add value to their growing team through their expertise, passion, creativity and dynamism and decision making.
Field of activity:
· Holistic project management experience with a commercial focus.
· Carry out market and industry analysis with regard to relevant Investment opportunities
· Preparation of feasibility analysis and object strategies for the preparation of Purchase decisions
· Take responsibility for the smooth control of the project in the planning, Realization, marketing and leasing phase
· Participation in the development of marketing documents and rental concepts
· Development of growth and acquisition strategies for existing Real estate clients
· Management of due diligence, negotiation and conclusion of investments
· Implementation of business plans by letting, selling and construction
· Organization of planning and technical documentation
· Successfully completed studies of economics, ideally with the focus on real estate or on a supplementary training in Economic engineering or engineering sciences.
· At least five years of professional experience in the project management / development of
· Experience in project management / project management and planning commercial Real Estate assets
· Experience in the successful management of project teams
· Good analytical skills, sense of commercial opportunities and conceptual strength
· Profound knowledge in the application of calculation programs, in the creation of Cash flow models, cost-effectiveness analyses and holistic project calculation.