The Technical Project Manager at the Hamburg site is responsible for the technical management, control, installation and Implementation of the projects, from the conception through the planning and realization. Working closely with all national project management staff, successful candidate will act both in strategic as well as operational questions in direct coordination with the management in Hamburg.
Mackinnon Bruce International’s client is one of the largest German project developers with Branch offices in Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt and Munich. As a commercial real estate Project-development and investment company, our client has a core strategy focus investing in office, hotel and retail property assets with value-added potential in good locations in the German metropolitan regions.
Our client has had an incredibly successful year and is strengthen in multiple areas. They are looking to bring an experienced real estate professional to add value to their growing team through their expertise, passion, creativity and dynamism and decision making.
Field of activity:
· Technical project management during conversion / new construction / renovation / modernization of commercial buildings
· Taking responsibility for the smooth management of the project in the planning and realization phase, elaboration and evaluation of action options
· Management and coordination of the project participants, planners, experts and exporting companies
· Ensure the successful implementation of technical measures with regard to:
· Quality, cost and time
· Independent selection, negotiation and commissioning of planners, experts and experts
· Exporting companies
· Support the technical acquisition of new projects, asset management
· Technical questions and due diligence processes
· Reporting and organization of the planning and technical documentation
· Successfully completed studies of real estate, civil engineering, architecture or real estate Economic science education.
· At least five years of professional experience in the project management / development of Commercial Assets
· Experience in demanding construction projects, preferably in the refurbishment or redevelopment of Complex Commercial Real Estate projects
· Experience in project management / project management and planning, ideally in single or package delivery
· Experience in the successful management of project teams
· High social competency and team spirit, good and secure appearance, reliability
· Customer- and solution-oriented, independent working
· Expert knowledge in construction law, VOB, HOAI, AHO and technical standards,
· Construction contracts, budgeting and tracking, project controlling as well as in the
· Application of relevant IT-programs and holistic project-calculations