Bristol, United Kingdom
BSc or Equivalent
£90,000 - £110,000 + Package & Bonus
Mackinnon Bruce International are retained by a world leading environmental technology and systems business who due to a recent reorganisation are looking to recruit an internationally experienced Finance Director to operate as part of their senior leadership team based in UK. The company are part of a large international group however entrepreneurial in their approach and currently seeing significant global growth with further growth expectations in the next 3-5 years.
Reporting to the Global SVP Finance, the role will support and partner the Division to plan, manage and oversee all financial activities within the Global Business Operations which is presently represented with several international manufacturing sites and sales offices. The role will oversee P&L and direct the financial planning to meet unique situations, new development opportunities and expected change in the business environment. The role will also ensure compliance, manage budget and forecasting, challenge decisions and current practice to ensure efficiency and savings within the function whilst communicating clearly and transparently with partners and executive stakeholders ensuring the business against potential financial risk. The ideal candidate will also have international finance experience within a manufacturing environment that operates within the Oil and Gas, Power and Energy sectors.
· BS/BA in Accounting or other related discipline, MBA and Chartered status are preferred but not pre-requisite.
· Minimum 10 years’ experience in senior finance position managing significant P&L in a manufacturing/engineered equipment environment.
· Experience working with clients within the international oil and gas, energy and power markets.
· Experience driving and implementing change within a function, whilst challenging senior management in financial operations with confidence and ability to present effectively to the executive board.
· Effective influence through clear communication and ability to effectively motivate employees and achieve results without having solid line reporting relationships .
· Strong senior financial acumen with ability to protect the business against threat and financial risk through project performance and client terms and conditions.
· Understanding key concepts of profit / loss, cash flow, asset management, EVA and ROI with solid understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning.
This is an ideal opportunity for an internationally experienced Finance Director to join a growing and entrepreneurial organisation with clear strategy and goals. The role offers a competitive basic salary, bonus and benefits package including long term incentives.