Mackinnon Bruce International is a global Executive Search & Selection firm specialising in the recruitment of mid-senior level appointments in the Transportation & Logistics sectors.
We are partnered with a leading Custom Brokerage and Freight Forwarding business focussed on North America, Europe and the Middle East.
Our client is looking to appoint a Vice President of Sales to be responsible for their mid-market business across all of North America following a strategic reorganisation to better manage the sales department.
· 10 + years of Business Service Sales experience preferably within a Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage, Contract Logistics, 3PL or Trade Consulting business
· Excellent market knowledge of North America with strong contact base with mid-market companies
· DNA of a true sales leader with up-to-date knowledge of sales processes, models, management etc.
· Successful track record of delivering growth in a fast-paced, competitive environment
· Proven leadership skills with at least 10 direct reports
· Excellent written & verbal communication
· Degree educated; MBA preferred
This position is integral to the success of the business. We therefore require a proven, AAA sales leader who is ambitious, competitive and highly motivated for a change. In return our client is offering competitive remuneration and growth opportunities.
If you feel that your experience matches the criteria above and you are looking for a new challenge then please apply.