Mackinnon Bruce is currently working with an instantly recognised Global Cardiac/Vascular Medical Device manufacturer and supplier. Due to consistent year on year growth and the launch of new innovative products the company is looking to invest heavily into their Vascular Interventions product portfolio. This has opened up a number of District Sales Manager opportunities across North America.
As the District Sales manager you will report to the Regional Sales Vice President, you will be responsible to strategically lead the business across the territory to effectively grow sales in excess of market growth for the Peripheral Interventions/Vascular Interventions portfolio. It will be your mission to persuade physicians to adopt the company’s existing and new innovative product portfolio through representation, training, relationship building and in-service activities.
· Degree educated, preferably within a related field.
· Five years of successful selling experience, 3 years in Medical Device Sales required.
· Experience working with clinicians in cardiovascular intervention.
· Strong communication skills with ability to sell at the C Level.
· Solid demonstration of effective quarterly and annual sales business plaining including tactics to obtain quota.
· Strong experience in selling into new accounts.
Our client is offering market leading package including competitive basic, bonus, benefits and insurances. This is an ideal opportunity to develop your career within a fast paced, aggressively growing company that places strong emphasis on professional development.
These positons are based across a number of states across Central and Eastern US. If you would like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your resume to email@example.com or call +44 781 462 6023.
Key Words – Sales, Interventional Cardiology, Peripheral Interventions, Vascular, Medical Devices, Healthcare